Transcribing personal material? Afraid that your files might get in the wrong hands? We understand your precaution and take your privacy very seriously. Your security and your interests will always remain our primary concern, and we are committed to conducting business with our customers based on mutual trust.
Why should you trust us?
- We are fully compliant with the GDPR policies.
We implement all the security measures to protect, store and handle your data.
- We guarantee full confidentiality:
- None of the employees of Amberscript has access to your transcripts
- If you delete a file from our website – it’s gone forever, there is no copy stored on our server. Your transcripts are kept for 6 months and then we have a right to delete them, but will always notify you beforehand.
- If you delete your account, all of your personal information and data we collected is removed from our servers forever.
- We have strong work ethics:
We require all of our human transcribers to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). In case you’ve requested a manual transcription, that has to be reviewed by a human – stay put, since we ensure that our transcribers don’t share or store your information. Moreover, they are obliged to delete all the original documents from their computers when they finalize the transcription.
- Everything that we do is transparent:
- We use data exclusively for research purposes.
How do we handle data?
- Capturing market insights to come up with offers that are relevant to our target audience
- Better customer service
- Customer research & evaluation of our products
- We promise “Non-disturbance”
- We are committed to send you promotional offers, deals, and any marketing materials, ONLY if they possess relevance to you. We will never invade your personal space with random advertisements.
- Your engagement in our marketing communication is entirely voluntary. You can always unsubscribe from our email newsletter or social media groups without indicating the reason.