1) We are fully compliant with GDPR policies
We implemented all the security measures to protect, store and handle your data. Your data is always stored in Western Europe.
2) We guarantee full confidentiality
• None of the employees of Amberscript has access to your transcripts (of course with the exception of the human transcribers that you can use for 100% transcriptions).
We store your files solely in Western Europe
- If you delete a file from our website – it’s gone forever, there is no copy stored on our server. Your transcripts are kept for 6 months and then we have a right to delete them, but will always notify you beforehand.
- If you delete your account, all of the personal information and data we collected is removed from our servers forever.
3) We have strong work ethics
We require all of our human transcribers to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to make sure that our transcribers don’t share or store your information. Moreover, transcribers work in our closed-off environment.
4) Everything that we do is transparent
5) We use data exclusively for research purposes
- Capturing market insights to come up with offers that are relevant to our target audience
- Better customer service
- Customer research & evaluation of our products
6) We have implemented strong security measures
We use industry best practices to ensure user data is securely stored and transferred over the internet. Files are always encrypted and anonymized and our staff is trained on security. Please contact us if you have any special security requirements.