Automatically generate subtitles
Autogenerate subtitles in Italian
Easily get Italian subtitles using our Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) software. Italian it’s the mother tongue of over 80 million people worldwide. Although there are various dialects, the main version is the Tuscan dialect.The Amberscript ASR can detect many Italian dialects and colloquialisms.
How to automatically generate Italian subtitles:
1. Upload your video in ItalianUpload your video. Select the number of speakers and the audio language. Sit back and relax while AI generates the subtitles.
2. Edit your subtitle fileYou’ll receive your subtitle text. Easily make any changes in our cloud-based editor.
3. Export in multiple formatsWhatever formats you need, we’ve got you covered. docx., .txt, .srt, .json, .vtt, or EBU.STL
Check out our
ExcellentBased on 376 reviews
Great tool for transcription
Exactly what I was looking for
My honest opinion throughout the last…
Really helpful and easy to handle
Automated transcriptions lighten my workload
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I burn the subtitles directly onto my video?
If you have exported the transcript as a SRT, EBU-STL or VTT file, you can easily burn them onto your video using video-editing software.
Do you add timestamps?
Yes, timestamps are included in the transcript. You can choose to export the transcript with or without timestamps.
Do you offer services in other languages?
Yes, we do. Our software supports 35 different languages and we can provide translated subtitles through the manual subtitling services using our network of experts in 11 different languages. Translated subtitles can be requested through the uploading process. If you would like to request a language that is not part of our list, please contact us.
How do I add subtitles to a YouTube video?
To add subtitles to your Youtube video, simply add the file you have created using Amberscript to your video in the Youtube Studio. Click on “subtitles”, then “add” and finally “upload file” and select the SRT file.
How do I generate captions?
You can generate captions automatically using Amberscript. Our software allows you to export transcription based on audio/video files as SRT, EBU-STL or VTT files, which can easily be inserted into a video-editor. Want to know more? Here is a step-by-step guide.
How do I order translated subtitles?
To order translated subtitles, you can upload your file like you would normally do. You can then select manual subtitling. Once you have selected this, an option will appear where you will be able to select the language the subtitles need to be translated to. If the language that you want is not one of the options you can contact us through our contact form.
Why use ASR to create Italian subtitles?
ASR or “automated speech recognition” is a technology that takes in human speech and converts it into text. Although it’s been around since the early 1950s, it’s made massive strides in accuracy and speed thanks to advances in the techniques. If you’ve ever tried transcribing words yourself, then you know it can be tedious and time-consuming.
However, ASR can do it much faster and makes it easier to apply subtitles and closed captions to videos, documentaries, TV shows, and more. There are many benefits that come along with combining the two.
– It makes your videos more accessible: If someone has difficulty hearing or is deaf, subtitles and CC helps them enjoy and comprehend what’s being said without actually needing to listen.
–It makes things clear for the viewer: Let’s face it– sometimes words get lost or are spoken too fast to catch. Subtitles and CC make things clear for the viewer.
– It helps with learning the language: If you’re new to a language like Italian, having the subtitles makes it easier to parse out each individual word.
– It assists in converting to other languages: Subtitles and CC in the native language can be translated seamlessly to another language.