FULL-TIME POSITION IN AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Amberscript is looking for a recruiter to join our team! As a recruiter, you will play an important role in helping Amberscript to scale by bringing in new talent to our fast-growing team.
As our first full-time recruiter, you will be part of the Operations team consisting of 8 colleagues and end-responsible for all recruitment activities within Amberscript. You will work closely with all departments (Technical, Marketing, Commercial & Operations) to understand what they do and which profiles they’re looking for to scale. You will take the lead in sourcing the right candidates, conducting interviews, set out our recruitment strategy, and streamline our processes.
As a growing company, we challenge you to help us out! How can we organize our HR activities best? Which channels should we use to attract the right candidates?
If you think you can take recruitment to the next level, keep on reading! 🚀
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal to make audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms in the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 700.000 users worldwide.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Source and attract candidates for difficult and high demand positions through headhunting, networking, Linkedin, etc.
- Take on the challenge to set-up our recruitment strategy and processes
- Advocate our company values and brand
- Grasp our company culture and find candidates that match
- To continuously think of other creative ways to engage with potential employees
- Stay up-to-date with the latest recruitment/talent trends and tools
This position and you will be a match when:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in recruitment and a proven ability to source and attract candidates for difficult and high demand positions through headhunting, networking, Linkedin, etc.
- You are passionate about startups
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, speaking multiple languages is a plus
- You are comfortable picking up the phone and reaching out to potential candidates
- You do not avoid having difficult conversations
- You have great creative ideas and the power to execute these
- You want to thrive in a dynamic, young, and fast-growing environment
- You have the ability to work in Amsterdam
What do we offer:
- A vibrant and young office in the middle of Amsterdam
- A fast-paced and inspiring work environment
- Competitive fixed salary
- Become a part of our success story
- A steep learning curve
Interested? Get in touch with Jolien by sending an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected]