Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Are you a business development customer-centric marketer, with a passion for disruptive technology and keen on making an impact? Amberscript is looking for a B2B marketer to bridge the commercial and marketing team efforts in acquiring and maintaining our corporate and governmental clients across our target markets.
Important for this job:
- Customer-centric and detail-oriented
- You are adaptable and willing to wear different hats
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- You can work with little or no supervision and you are results-driven
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team members from all over the world
- A strong passion for disruptive technology
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will a B2B Marketer achieve?
- Coordinate content creation for the B2B side of the business, including case studies, email campaigns, white papers, and webinars.
- Create brochures, slides, and other marketing assets for the sales team.
- Maintain and improve the MQL system to capture leads and nurture leads.
- Negotiate event sponsorships and participation
- Understand the ICP in each market to improve messaging and product positioning for the B2B segment
The profile of a B2B Marketer
- 3+ years of experience with B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- Experience in B2G is a big plus
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!