Want to experience what it is to be an entrepreneur? Read on!
This is probably the most amazing internship that has ever been posted. You’ll help an innovative startup to get to the next phase -> Scaling Up! During this phase there are a lot of hurdles to overcome and you will be the person accountable for overcoming these hurdles.
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are AmberScript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI / algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 250.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial intern that will take the responsibility to overcome hurdles that come along when you scale as a startup.
- You work in close cooperation with the founders
- With support of our operational lead you will help solve scaling hurdles
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost our business
- You have a strong desire to leave your mark in a fast-growing company
- You have studied/are studying at college level (NL: HBO or WO)
- You are passionate about startups
- You have a strong motivation to drive impact
- You love to work in a structured way
- You have a strong ability to coordinate with multiple people at the same time
- You have a good eye for detail
- You are a natural talent in planning
- Ability to work in Amsterdam
- €300 per month
- Free lunch provided
- steep learning curve