Are you eager to learn everything about B2B sales in a fast-growing software startup? Are you confident enough to talk to the biggest Media companies, government agencies, universities, and corporations in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland?
This role is about becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and about working on incoming requests from our German-speaking customers.
During this traineeship, you will grow into the role of a sales consultant by learning the art of selling set by step. Soon you will be able to close your first deals on your own!
A selection of companies you will talk to:
- Governments, parliaments, and city councils
- Broadcasting- and media companies
- Any company that produces audio or video content
This role is perfect if you want to complete your final internship at a fast-growing company with the option to join our team as a sales-consultant afterward or if you just graduated and want to give your sales career a kick-start!
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal to make audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms in the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
In this role, you will help us close deals with the most prominent organizations in the DACH-market.
- You will learn to be the first point of contact for incoming customer requests
- You will advise customers on the best solution, create offers and close deals independently
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities in a vast amount of Amberscript users (350.000 users and growing) in order to upsell B2B services
- You will find creative solutions to build business networks by attending exhibitions and events with the founders
- You will assist the senior sales managers in pre-qualifying large enterprise deals
- You will learn from an experienced sales team while contributing actively to the growth phase of a technology startup