Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who will take ownership over understanding and analysing our user and business needs and translate them into an actionable prioritised roadmap. You will set up professional product management processes, make user stories and focus on the product vision. You should feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment keeping a clear head and organization, knowing what to prioritize and what to delegate.
The product leader we are looking for has experience working as a product manager in a scale up. Someone who knows how to drive product strategy and who can back this up with past examples.
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will a Product Manager achieve?
- Fully understand transcription, subtitles, and digital accessibility industry by 3 months after start date
- Take ownership in product roadmap and make data driven prioritisations by 6 months after start date
- Set up repeatable product workflow in collaboration with engineering team by 6 months after start date
- conduct comprehensive user search for transcription and subtitle users by 6 months after start date
- Create product vision for new product backed by user research by 9 months after start date
- Create product focused competitor analysis by 9 months after start date
The profile of a Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager
- Excellent communcations skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong product and user experience understanding
- Sufficient technical knowledge
- Empathy towards users and team
- Analytical mindset
- Being able to create data and make decisions based on it
- Excellent track record in shipping products
- Great at prioritisation
- Knows how to drive product strategy
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks (in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!