You’ll help an innovative startup to increase its presence in Switzerland. You’ll be responsible for shaping the way Amberscript presents itself to the Swiss market and will have ambitious growth targets!
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial intern that will take the responsibility to coordinate our efforts in the Swiss market.
- With the support of the Marketing Lead, you’ll coordinate the marketing campaigns in Switzerland, localizing our ads, content and offer.
- You will help to develop and execute a market strategy to increase our presence and dominate the target market.
- You will get hands-on experience with marketing tools such as Google ads, Analytics, Ahrefs, and email marketing software.
- You get in contact with potential partners, affiliates and customers by using growth-hacking techniques.
- You will develop high-quality content in Swiss German or Swiss-French and will learn how to optimize it for SEO.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in the target market.
- You will look at local competitors and identify opportunities in your target market.