You’ll help an innovative startup to increase its presence in France, Canada, Spain and Latin America. You’ll be responsible for shaping the way Amberscript presents itself to the Spanish-speaking or French-speaking world and will have ambitious growth targets!
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Now that we have achieved product-market-fit, we are scaling-up rapidly. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial intern that will take the responsibility to coordinate our efforts in the Spanish and Latin American market or in the French and Canadian market. (Depending on your native language)
- With the support of the Marketing Lead, you’ll coordinate the marketing campaigns in Spain and LatAm, localizing our ads, content, and offer.
- You will help to develop and execute a market strategy to increase our presence and dominate the target market.
- You will get hands-on experience with marketing tools such as Google ads, Analytics, Ahrefs, and email marketing software.
- You get in contact with potential partners, affiliates, and customers by using growth-hacking techniques.
- You will learn sales techniques, follow up with B2B leads, reach out to partner with local resellers, set up beta-tests, find affiliates, and build new revenue channels one by one.
- You will develop high-quality content in Spanish and will learn how to optimize it for SEO.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in the target market.
- You will look at local competitors and identify opportunities in your target market.