Inbound Sales Executive DACH
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Do you like to be in touch with a variety of clients on an ongoing basis? Do you like to engage with incoming customer requests, to advise them about our products, and to find the best solution? Do you have a commercial mindset and get excited about closing deals?
Are you excited about startups and want to become an entrepreneur yourself one day?
The DACH market is one of the largest and fastest-growing markets for Amberscript. We have a number of well-known customers and references in a variety of industries and there is a clear, inbound-drive demand for our solutions.
You will be the first Inside Sales Consultant for the DACH market, which gives you the opportunity to significantly shape our processes and our presence in Germany.
This is an ideal position for commercially minded sales rockstars that want to join a fast-growing startup, want to learn how to grow a startup and that want to bring their sales skills to the next level.
In this role, you will be the face and driver of the growth of AmberScript for the German-speaking market. We receive hundreds of inbound leads every month and you will be responsible for advising and onboarding new customers.
- Demoing, negotiating, and closing inbound deals (50% of your time)
- Outbound sales activities to form new partnerships and to support the acquisition of high-value clients (30% of your time)
- Revising and implementing our go-to-market strategy (20% of your time)
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will a Sales Executive achieve?
- Answer incoming customer requests within 60 minutes to leave a lasting, positive impression on our customers
- Advise exciting customers from a variety of industries on the best solutions for their needs
- Build a lasting customer relationship and upsell into promising accounts
- Support the Senior Business Development Manager to expand our market share
- Build upon an existing network of partners and sign new partnership agreements
- Work closely together with the Operations and Marketing teams to grow Amberscript in the DACH region
The profile of a Sales Executive
- 1-2 years of commercial experience in a sales, consulting or startup environments
- Strong commercial mindset, you are eager to drive revenue proactively
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- Self-organized ‘goal-getting’ mentality
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team members from all over the world
- A strong passion for disruptive technology.
- Native German, fluent English
- Become the commercial backbone of our growth in the DACH market and become part of our success story
- A lot of responsibility to shape the German market for Amberscript
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your (sales) skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Company phone
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!