Email Marketing and Automation Specialist
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Are you a data-driven, perfectionist marketer, with experience in automation and email marketing? Amberscript is looking for a specialist to leverage our user base of over 500,000 customers from 150 countries and join our international marketing team in our hyper-growth journey.
Important for this job:
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- Self-organized ‘go-getter’ mentality
- You can work with little or no supervision and you are results-driven
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team members from all over the world
- A strong passion for disruptive technology
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will an Email Marketing and Automation Specialist achieve?
- Implement marketing automation across the Amberscript website
- Develop a strategy for automated campaign workflows
- Create, test, deploy and track email campaigns, landing pages, and lead generation forms alongside our data analyst.
- Partner with our data analyst to provide critical marketing metrics, custom reports, and actionable insights to enable data-driven decisions
- Work in campaign concepts for different sectors and markets, create messaging, and campaign deliverables with email best practices, and ensure mobile-responsive designs
- Manage and maintain email calendar
The profile of an Email Marketing and Automation Specialist
- 2-5 years of experience with marketing automation and email marketing, preferably with Sendinblue
- Experience with B2B and B2C campaigns, MQL systems, and nurturing campaigns
- Deep understanding of email best practices
- HTML/CSS knowledge highly desirable
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!