Marketing Intern – Spain and LATAM Market
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
FULL-TIME INTERNSHIP POSITION IN AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
You’ll help an innovative startup to increase its presence in Spain and LATAM. You’ll be responsible for shaping the way Amberscript presents itself to the Spanish-speaking market and will have ambitious growth targets!
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will an Amber achieve?
- With the support of the Marketing Lead, you’ll coordinate the marketing campaigns in Spanish, localizing our ads, content, and offer.
- You will help to develop and execute a market strategy to increase our presence and dominate the target market.
- You will get hands-on experience with marketing tools such as Google ads, Analytics, Ahrefs, and email marketing software.
- You get in contact with potential partners, affiliates, and customers by using growth-hacking techniques.
- You will develop high-quality content in Spanish and will learn how to optimize it for SEO.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in the target market.
- You will look at local competitors and identify opportunities in your target market.
The profile of a Marketing Amber:
- Strong desire to become an entrepreneur and to take the initiative and own your targets.
- Native Spanish Speaker.
- You have a strong desire to leave your mark in a fast-growing company.
- Can-do mentality, resilience, and ability to multitask.
- Previous experience in business development, marketing, or operations is a big plus.
- Ability to work in Amsterdam.
500€ per month
Minimum of 6 months