Team Lead Inside Sales
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Our Inside Sales team drives the entire company forward by managing our team who is bringing our solutions and services to new customers throughout Europe.
You will further expand and lead our inside sales team and lead by example by closing the most important deals. The inside sales team consists of an international team of 4-6 jr. inside sales reps that are working on the inbound sales funnel by developing and closing inbound leads. You will also take ownership over building and professionalizing the inbound sales process by optimizing tools and processes.
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What you will be doing
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating a high producing sales team, and in doing so generating revenue opportunities for the sales organizations
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Formulate and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct weekly forecast review and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
The profile of a Sales Team Lead
- Great team player skills
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- 3-5 years Experience in closing deals independently
- Experience in leading a new-business team
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty, and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Fluency in English and one other language (Dutch, German or French) required
- Become part of our success story
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your (sales) skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Company phone
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!