We are AmberScript, a speech-recognition company in Amsterdam. We are specialized in developing high-accuracy speech recognition that allows our clients to transform large volumes of audio and video into text and subtitles.
Using our self-developed speech-to-text engine, we enable large corporates, governments and universities to create transcripts and subtitles. Our customers use speech recognition to gain insights into large amounts of audio, to create subtitles and captions and to accelerate their research.
Every day the demand for highly accurate speech recognition increases from large corporates, as well as from the public sector.
Now we are expanding to Scandinavia and we need a driven sales lead to spearhead our expansion into Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
You will be the face and driver of growth of AmberScript for the Scandinavian market. The market is wide open, there is a clear demand for high-quality speech recognition and captions which is driven by a national legislation.
You will be in charge of our expansion by generating leads via email, phone, Linkedin, trade shows and any channel you feel delivers the best results. You are closely supported by marketing to generate relevant and qualified inbound leads.
In our market, it is key to develop a solid network and an active ecosystem. You are in charge of building relationships with prospects, of demoing our product, of convincing the customer of our solutions and, most importantly, of sending offers and closing deals.
As you will be working from our vibrant office in Amsterdam, you will be conducting product demonstrations via web-conferencing tools.
To meet customers and to attend trade-shows you will travel regularly to your target markets.
● 3+ years of experience in a sales or consulting environment
● Proven track-record of selling enterprise solutions to large organizations and universities
● ‘Consultative selling’ is something that comes natural to you
● Highly results driven, clear ‘can-do’ mentality
● Self-organized. Together with our commercial co-founder, you’ll be in charge of developing the go-to market strategy and executing on it.
● Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team-members from all over the world
● A strong passion for disruptive technology.
● Native language skills in at least one of the local languages, experience in doing business in Scandinavia
Working at AmberScript means joining a highly ambitious team. The demand for speech recognition services is growing rapidly. This growth is fueled by legislation for ‘digital accessibility’ and by the demand of large corporations to gain insights into massive amounts of audio and video assets. We are a truly global company with team members from all around the world. In our vibrant office right in the center of Amsterdam, we enjoy lunches made by our private chef every day. On friday’s there is the typical Dutch ‘borrel’ to discuss the developments of the past week.
- Competitive fixed salary
- Uncapped bonus structure on high-value deals
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours
- Uncapped holidays - take the time you need whenever you need it!
- Delicious lunch provided by our private chef
- Become a crucial part of our success story
- As soon as the market potential is validated, you will have the chance to build-up a sales team focussed on Scandinavia.
Only direct applications, we don’t work with recruiters at the moment.