We are AmberScript, a speech-recognition company in Amsterdam. We are specialized in developing high-accuracy speech recognition that allows our clients to transform large volumes of audio and video into text and subtitles.
Using our self-developed speech-to-text engine, we enable large corporates, governments and universities to create subtitles and captions on a large scale. We developed a platform that uses AI to disrupt the traditional market of transcription and subtitling by faster delivery speed, higher quality and cheaper prices. This helps to make content accessible to the deaf and hard of hearing and improves thousands of lives across Europe.
Now we are expanding into the US and we need a driven sales lead to spearhead our expansion.
You will be the face and driver of growth of AmberScript for the North-American market. The market is wide open, there is a clear demand for high-quality subtitles and captions which is driven by a national legislation.
You will be in charge of our expansion by generating leads via email, phone, Linkedin, trade shows and any channel you feel delivers the best results. You are closely supported by marketing to generate relevant and qualified inbound leads.
In our market, it is key to develop a solid network and an active ecosystem. You are in charge of building relationships with prospects, of demoing our product, of convincing the customer of our solutions and, most importantly, of sending offers and closing deals.
As you will be working from our vibrant office in Amsterdam, you will be conducting product demonstrations via web-conferencing tools.
To meet customers and to attend trade-shows you will travel regularly to the US.
● 3+ years of experience in a sales or consulting environment
● Proven track-record of selling enterprise solutions to large organizations and universities
● ‘Consultative selling’ is something that comes natural to you
● Highly results driven, clear ‘can-do’ mentality
● Self-organized. Together with our commercial co-founder, you’ll be in charge of developing the go-to market strategy and executing on it.
● Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team-members from all over the world
● A strong passion for disruptive technology.
● Native language skills in English, experience in doing business in the US
Working at AmberScript means joining a highly ambitious team. The demand for speech recognition services is growing rapidly. This growth is fueled by legislation for ‘digital accessibility’ and by the fact that more and more communication goes through video. All of us believe that speech recognition can help to make the world a better place by fostering inclusion of deaf and hard-of-hearing. We are a truly global company with team members from all around the world. In our vibrant office right in the center of Amsterdam, we enjoy lunches made by our private chef every day. On friday’s there is the typical Dutch ‘borrel’ to discuss the developments of the past week.
- Competitive fixed salary
- Uncapped bonus structure on high-value deals
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours
- Uncapped holidays - take the time you need whenever you need it!
- Delicious lunch provided by our private chef
- Become a crucial part of our success story
- As soon as the market potential is validated, you will have the chance to build-up a US sales team
Only direct applications, we don’t work with recruiters at the moment.