Full-time position in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Help to build a scalable, customer, team, and process-centric operational organization at Amberscript to match our ambitions of expansion, growth & internationalization.
We are AmberScript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling).
Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial spirit that will take the responsibility to coordinate and improve the daily operations of Amberscript.
You have worked for at least 2-3 years in start-up/scale-up, growth-focused business operations and you’ve established a track record of experience in having managed teams (onsite & remote). You’re used to working in a performance-based culture (excl. OKRs) and you know how to build a scalable (operational) infrastructure (processes & tools) to support exponential team and customer growth. You’re an operational enabler who can lay foundations for structure such as processes, meeting rhythms, OKRs, and systems. You are first and foremost a people’s person who knows how to grow, motivate, and support our young culture and teams.
- You own the operational P&L
- You will be the strategic advisor around operational topics working directly with the founders
- You will manage our remote freelancers (transcribers: hundreds in EU countries)
- You are like a spider on the web within our growing organization especially concerning processes.
- You will use the transcriber feedback and co-drive this feedback into enhancements.
- You are the single point of contact for complaints management of our transceiver.
The key metrics for this role:
- Operation P&L
- The performance of core operational processes (quality, time, cost)
- Marketplace Resource Management
- Process improvement skills
- Active listener
- Strategic and structured thinker
- Able to translate “the operational challenges” into concrete steps/actions plan
- Good sense of humor