Internship in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
This Internship is focused on project management, we are looking for someone who can take ownership and is able to assist us in managing our projects so we will continue to deliver our services on time all the time!
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.” We are AmberScript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 250.000 users worldwide. We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial intern that will take the responsibility to manage and communicate to our freelancers daily and be their first point of contact.
- You will be the first contact person for our transcribers
- You will be in charge of all our daily deadlines
- You will help to grow our freelance community
- Make life easier and better for all our transcribers and keep them motivated!
- You have studied/are studying at university level (NL: HBO or WO)
- You are passionate about startups
- You have a strong motivation to drive impact
- You love to work in a structured way
- You have a strong ability to coordinate with multiple people at the same time
- You have a good eye for detail
- You are a natural talent in planning
- Ability to work in Amsterdam
- €500 per month
- Free lunch provided
- Steep learning curve