Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
For the Operational Planner position, we are looking for someone who can take ownership, is ambitious and is able to delight our customers by delivering our services on time all the time!
As an Operational Planner, you will be working within the Operations Department, consisting of 6 colleagues. Amberscript offers customers manual revised transcriptions, subtitles and translations, which is done by our global community of freelancers. You will be in charge of managing the freelancer community. You will be working on our platform to assign the jobs to the freelancers and make sure everything is delivered on time and of quality to the customers. You will also help the freelancer community grow and to increase their engagement!
Next to that, as a growing company, we challenge you to help us out! How can we be better organized? Which processes can be better documented? What is the feedback of the freelancers and how should we deal with that?
If you think you can take our Operations Department to the next level, keep on reading! 🚀
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will an Operations Intern achieve?
- Ensures that 100% of the transcription & caption files in the languages assigned to you are delivered within 3 business days
- Establishes an engaged transcriber pool for the languages assigned to you
- Helps to document and implement manual subtitles & translated subtitles processes
- Support Operations Specialist in day-to-day tasks
The profile of an Operations Intern
- You are studying at university level (NL: HBO or WO)
- You are passionate about startups
- You have a strong motivation to make an impact
- You love to work in a structured way
- You have a strong ability to coordinate with multiple people at the same time
- You have a good eye for detail
- You are a natural talent in planning
- You have strong communication skills, speaking multiple languages is a plus
- Ability to work in Amsterdam
- A vibrant and young office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Become a part of our success story
- A steep learning curve
- Free snacks at the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-Afternoon-Drinks (in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!