This role is focused on the happiness of human beings. This means that we are looking for someone who can support our Happiness Manager and is able to assist us in employee, customer, and transcriber recruitment, engagement, and effectiveness.
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition, AI/algorithms, and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing or subtitling their interviews, meetings, or other audio and video.
Our self-developed AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 500.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. We are passionate about having a positive impact, as we are working hard on projects that help the deaf and hard of hearing to understand video.
Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial person that would like to assist our Happiness Manager with HR and administrative tasks and to support customer service.
- You will help support recruitment activities and processes for different roles across company departments.
- You will help set up and manage onboarding processes for new employees.
- You will help set up onboarding and offboarding processes as well as development plans for interns.
- You will assist in updating employee files and information for employees.
- You will support in creating office inventory and making improvements around the office.
- You will help manage translations of the website content, information for transcribers, and other documents.
- You will help us to improve employee engagement, for example by organizing training and fun team building activities.
- You are passionate about startups.
- You have a strong motivation to drive positive impact.
- You have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have the ability to work in Amsterdam.
Starting Date: ASAP
Want to know more about this internship? Get in touch with Esmay via [email protected] or by calling +31625223420.