Full-time position in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
This role is focused on the happiness of human beings. This means that we are looking for someone who can take ownership and is able to assist us in creating happiness for our customers, transcribers, and our employees.
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are AmberScript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial person that will primarily take responsibility to manage all incoming requests from our customers on a daily basis and be their first point of contact. Further responsibilities are to improve and enhance the experience and happiness of our employees and transcribers.
- You will be the first contact person for our user base, in charge of daily customer requests.
- You will support our sales department by identifying business development opportunities.
- You will help in growing and improving our customer support into a department.
- You will help us enhance our customer experience by flagging product improvements.
- You will help us to organize fun team building activities for our team.
- You will help to carry out our company culture to all stakeholders.
- You are passionate about startups.
- You have a strong motivation to drive impact.
- You have some experience in hospitality or customer service.
- You have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have the ability to work in Amsterdam.
More information? Get in touch! If you have any questions you can reach Raffi at [email protected] / +31 (0)20 244 0992.