Full-time position in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
This role is focused on website management and growth. This means that we are looking for someone who can run experiments, pull and analyze data, maintain and optimize the landing pages of the website.
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio.
Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are currently in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a marketer to support the maintenance and development of our website, run tests, pull and analyze the data to guide our expansion.
- You will monitor and improve funnels, dashboards, and reports with valuable data for the marketing and management team.
- You will take ownership of the website, run audits, and fix any issues that may arise.
- You will build landing pages and run split tests to improve conversions.
- You will support email marketing strategy by coding HTML templates and using best practices.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate about startups.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience setting up, running, and developing experiments and managing and building websites.
- You have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
More information? Get in touch! If you have any questions you can reach Janaina at [email protected] / +31 (0)20 244 0992.