Internship in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Commercial/Sales Internship – Country Launcher
We are AmberScript, a young start-up based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio into text using speech recognition and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. Our self-developed AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market. Our product is used by over 45.000 journalists, scientists, students, doctors, and lawyers.
- Supported by the founders, you will coordinate the efforts necessary to enter into a new country.
- You help in developing and executing a market entry strategy to enter and dominate the target market
- You reach out to partner up with local resellers, set up beta-tests, find affiliates and build new revenue channels.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in the target market
- You have a strong desire to leave your mark in a fast-growing company
- Strong desire to take on your own responsibilities and the motivation that is required to set up something from scratch.
- Fluent in either Portuguese or one of the Scandinavian languages (Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish)
- Can-do mentality, resilience and ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in business development, marketing or operations is an advantage
- Ability to work in Amsterdam
GOOD TO KNOW:
We are looking for an intern who wants to work in a culturally diverse team, with operations quickly growing across Europe. Someone who is not afraid to speak their mind and wants to put some ideas into practice, learn how digital marketing works in a tech startup, and have some fun in the process. Also, an intern remuneration and startup perks are provided.
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!
- A vibrant and young office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Intern compensation
- There is such a thing as a free lunch
- Become a part of our success story