CEO Support Office
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
We are looking for someone to work directly with our CEO on a wide variety of tasks, from strategy to execution, from marketing to tech. You will serve as a strategic and operational sparring partner to the CEO, working together on a project basis to address the most pressing opportunities and challenges of the business at that time. You will get an unique inside view on managing a high growth scale-up and will be directly involved in the company strategy.
What You’ll Be:
- Working directly with the CEO on strategic projects, including research on new business opportunities and Proofs of Concepts
- Assess and respond to major commercial opportunities
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our company more efficient
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal of making audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms on the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
What will you achieve?
- Succesfully execute a number of projects together with the CEO
- Professionalize company processes
- Learn what is is to manage a high growth scale-up
- Great team player skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs
- A virbant and young office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Become a part of our success story
- A steep learning curve
- Free snacks at the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-Afternoon-Drinks (in non-COVID times)
Sounds like you? Then send your CV to [email protected]
To recruiters: Sorry, but we love recruiting ourselves and only accept direct applicants. Please save your and our time and don’t reach out. Thanks!